A happy New Year to all of you! I hope 2017 will be a great year for you! So since it is 2017 I thought that it would be fun to share my resolutions for 2017 with you. These will be personal, reading, writing and blogging resolutions. So let’s get into it!
- Finish college!! This is my main goal actually for the first half of 2017. I have to work very hard until July and then I will finally be done with college. To be honest last year around this time I thought that the end of college would never come but right now I feel very confident about it, and I am going to do everything in my power to complete it.
- Buy a car. This one will probably happen soon. I sort of need a car for my internship because I would be doing home visits on my own soon, and then it would be easy to have a car with the ‘wonderful’ weather of the Netherlands.
- Be more social. This has been my goal for the New Year every year since I started college. College sucked up all my time and that meant that I didn’t have any time for my friends. And this year I am going to do it!
- Eating healthier and exercise. I am already doing this, but it is hard to maintain a new ‘behavior’ like this. I have started doing Yoga and Zumba two weeks ago, and I am really enjoying it.
- My Goodreads reading goal for 2017 will be 75 books. I won’t be pushing myself to read that many if I don’t have the time to do it, because the first half of 2017 will be very busy.
- Cut down my TBR. Right now I have a little less than 100 books I already own, so I want to get that down to at least 50 books (of course less would be greater).
- Read more diverse books.
- Write a short story each month and post it on my blog.
- Finish my first book (which I am not planning to publish, I am writing it to develop myself as a writer)
- Keeping up with my schedule (every Sunday and Wednesday). I noticed that I am slacking lately when it comes to this, so I am going to work on this.
- Posting on Instagram at least once a week.
- Dedicate one day of the week to writing my blog posts, and commenting and getting to know other people.
I have changed the Lay Out for my blog, so that it has a bit more overview.
So these are mine resolutions! What are some of your New Year’s Resolutions?