So I haven’t done a tag in so long! And now I have been tagged by Emily @alwaysopinionatedgirl to do this tag. I love Winter, I always have. Even though the weather isn’t cozy, inside it is cozy. With the Christmas tree and decorations, people seem more kind and everyone just is more grateful.
- Share 12 random facts about yourself
- Answer 12 questions
- Tag 12 bloggers
- I love sleeping in and going to bed late.
- I get more motivated to do stuff in the evening and I get more creative then.
- I prefer walking over biking.
- I have been wearing glassing consistently for only 3 years now.
- Plants die at my hands, no matter how hard I try.
- I actually loved Math in secondary school, I was disappointed in myself when I didn’t get a 10 at a topic I was really good at.
- When I was in secondary school I was able to stay up till very late while I had to go to school the next day. Now I am a grandma and I can’t stay up till after 2 am, but then I need to sleep in the next day.
- I love playing Pokemon on the Nintendo 3DS, I have been doing that since Pokemon Diamond.
- I love Disney movies, I still get excited whenever I see advertisement of a new one on the TV. I also plan to collect all the Disney movies some day.
- I do prefer fruit dessert over sugar dessert, but than it does have to be prepared for me (because I am very very lazy).
- When I see presents under the Christmas tree, I turn into a little kid, I could stare at them all day trying to figure out what is inside of it.
- Something other than reading, YouTube, playing Pokemon and working in my Bullet Journal, which I can do for hours is puzzling.
What Are Your Favorite Things About Winter?
Snow! Cold nights and being with family.
What Is Your Favorite Winter Outfit?
My Christmas sweaters. And otherwise anything warm, comfortable and cozy.
What Is your Favorite Winter Food?
What Is Your Favorite Winter Drink?
Tea or hot chocolate.
What Is Your Dream Way To Spend a Winter’s Day?
Sitting inside with a cup of tea/hot choco and a book, a warm and cozy blanket over me, Momo sleeping next to me and watching the snow fall outside.
How Do You Like Your Make-Up in Winter?
The same as the rest of the year. Mascara, eyeliner and lipstick. The color of the lipstick would probably be red, instead of the more neutral colors I usually go for.
What Are You Hoping Santa Brings You?
Books! And snow.
What Are The First Three Things That Remind You of Winter?
Cold nights, wearing scarves and watching Matilda.
What Is Your Favorite Winter Song?
I can’t pick one! There are so many! Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande,
What Is Your Favorite Winter Memory?
Just eating turkey with my family and enjoying our time together. Also when I was little, it would actually snow on Christmas and then just playing in the snow and making a snowman.
What Is Your Favorite Winter Scent?
Uhmmm… Stewed pears? They smell delicious and they are only available in the winter.
Finish This Sentence…If I Could Have Anything This Christmas It Would Be…
Joy. This past year it has been a bit difficult to actually feel joy and all I am hoping is that my mental will be just the best on Christmas, so I can enjoy every second of it.