So the Quarter Writing Goals didn’t work out for me. So now I am going to try to do Bimonthly goals. We will see how that will go! With this I also have two announcements. Are you excited?! I am excited for these things.
- I will starting to post writing related posts on here now as well. I have started to post Short Stories and the Writing Prompts, but since I suddenly have a lot of time on my hands, I have decided to write my first novel! I am so excited to start it, I have been brainstorming for this novel for a few weeks and I so ready to write it down. So if you have any suggestion to posts you would love to see, please tell, since I need ideas. I am planning to start with some theoretic stuff since I need to learn that as well, but suggestions for after that would be great.
- I will be restarting my YouTube channel. Since I will be writing my own book I need to build my author platform, and I will be doing that on here (of course) and on YouTube. So if you would like to follow me, I would really appreciate it.
Now that that is out of the way, let’s start with the goals I will be setting for myself. It is always a challenge for myself to set realistic goals, so if they seem unrealistic to you please let me know, then will change them, so I will be able to sleep the next few months.
- Write 8 Writing Prompt posts
- Write 4 Writing posts
- Upload 14 YouTube videos
- Write Outlining for Debut novel
- Write Act 1 for Debut novel
- Write 8 chapters of one Fanfiction story
- Claim Bloglovin’ blog
- Apply for affiliate link Book Depository
- Read 12 books
So to begin, I am putting the Winning marge at 6 goals. So I need to complete 6 goals to win this challenge. Wish me luck! I will need it. So do you have any goals for April and May? What do you think of me posting Writing related posts?