So I have some very exciting news! This month, to be exact on August 26th, my blog will be 2 years old! So basically my blog will be a toddler, she can already walk on her own and say around 2 word sentences XD
To be honest when I first started my blog, I didn’t think I would do it for this long, normally when I start something I only do it for a small amount of time and then lose interest. But I have enjoyed every second of my blogging experience.
So the month of August will be a sort of recap of these 2 years, my favorite posts, my fondest memories and a GIVEAWAY!!
That is right, this month I will be doing my first ever giveaway to celebrate the 2nd birthday of my blog! And there will be 2 winners (because 2 years, duh XD). So let’s talk a bit more about the giveaway, because this is also a ‘thank you’ to you guys, for following me and following along my journey as a blogger.
- There will be 2 winners.
- The giveaway is international.
- The giveaway runs from August 8th 2018, 12 AM till August 26th, 2018 12 AM. I will message the winners before I make them public.
- You must be a follower of my blog (this is the only entry you must fulfill to be able to enter).
- The extra entries are: follow my twitter, Instagram and YouTube channel
- There will be 2 prizes: 1 Copy of The Extinction Trails and 1 copy of The Long Way To a Small Angry Planet. These are 2 books I have really enjoyed reading this year and I keep thinking about them. So every winner gets to choose, if they would like a copy of The Extinction Trails or The Long Way To a Small Angry Planet.
So that is all information I need to tell you, I think.
To everyone who enters, I wish you the best of luck with the giveaway!! Please bear with me as this is my first giveaway, so there might be some things which I still need to learn or didn’t think about when I started this, so this is a learning process for me.
Here is the link to the Rafflecopter, where the giveaway is hosted:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
QOTD: What is your favorite memory from your blogging journey?