So a couple of days ago, I posted a twitter poll with the question if people would be interested in a specific type of series, and 93% was positive and the remaining 7% was neutral. So I am doing a new series!
This series is going to on both my blog and my YouTube channel, the only difference would be that I plan to do Reading Vlogs and Reviews on my YouTube channel and only Reviews on here. So what is this series about you ask, well I got this idea because I am always wondering if I should read a certain book even though I am not interested in it. I hear and see a lot of people talk about a certain book and mostly positive, even though I am not interested, and I am always left wondering if I would have been something I would have enjoyed.
So basically the idea is that you will recommend me books through a Google Spreadsheet and I will monthly add one of those books to my TBR for the month. You can put any book on there: something you liked, something you disliked, something you think I might like, something which is out of my comfort zone, etc. The only thing I kindly ask you not to add to this list is Erotica, not that I have anything against is, I am just not comfortable with reading it. Here are the guide lines:
- The book isn’t allowed to be on my Read shelf on Goodreads.
- The book isn’t allowed to be on my TBR shelf on Goodreads.
- Please fill in the title, author, genre, your star rating and your channel/blog name, since I will name the person who made me read it, and the reason why you want me to read it.
- Your rating will be your Goodreads rating or NR for Not Read.
- You can put up more than 1 book on the list, but do keep in mind that I will trying to read recommendations from different people, so I might pick another book if I have already read one of your recommendations.
- I will randomly draw a book, which will happen in my TBRs.
- I will start with this series in January 2019!
- You can always add new books to it, if over a few months there is another book you want me to read, you can still add it.
I think that is all. Here is the link to the Google Spreadsheet (I hope the link works, I have never done this before and I am not that great with new things).
I am curious to see what books will be put on the list and even more curious what my first read for this series will be. I might get new favorites out of it.
What do you think of this new series? Is there anything I forgot to mention or something you would like to see?