It has been a while since I have posted a TBR for a month. It has also been a while since I have followed a TBR, so that might go hand in hand with each other. A few months I have set some prompts to my TBR, to make sure that I read as diversely as I can and to also have room to educate myself. At first I had the non-fiction prompt only for BLM, but there are so many minorities I would like to learn from and learn about that I have added to the prompt. And if you see multiple books by a prompt it means that I need to catch up from previous months.
- Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward
- Vicious Spirits by Kat Cho
- Shatter The Sky by Rebecca Kim Wells
- The Color Purple by Alice Walker
- Loveless by Alice Oseman
- The Misfit’s Manifesto by Lidia Yuknavitch
- So You Want To Talk About Race
- Narrative of the life of Frederick Douglass by Frederick Douglass
- Priory to the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
- Middlegame by Seanan McGuire
- The Starless Sea by Erin Morgestern
- The Kingdom of Copper by S.A. Chakraborty
- Wundersmith by Jessica Townsend
So those are the books I hope to get to this month! I know there are a lot of them and I will probably not get to all of them. But I am very excited to read all of them. Have you read any of these books or are they on your TBR?